#FT : Abi's Old Shirt


Assalamualaikum. A couple days ago, i wrote about Colleger’s Old Shirt. Now, i wanna write about old shirt tho, but there was not old shirt colleger anymore. Yea, i wanna write about Abi's old shirt(fyi, Abi is a word of arabic which means, Dad)


Yesterday i had to see the doctor in the hospital. Fyi, i have a little operation in my right foot and i have to control it every two days. Before i go to the hospital, i confused about what should i wear to the hospital? Lol, sounds exaggerate, yea? 

But seriously, since i spent much more time in Bogor rather than in my hometown (Lumajang) i dont have any cool clothes in my home because i store all of my clothes in my boarding house (Bogor)

Then, i tried to open our old cupboard. 

Yikes! i dont have any idea why i wore a clothes like that in my past? Now i know why i have a bad teenager memmories, lol. 

So, i started to looking for something i can wear. And....my eyes stuck on some Abi’s Old Shirt



I take one of Abi’s old shirt. This shirt is very old shirt, but i dont think if this shirt will be trash of shit

Instead, I know in my heart, if this old will be my coolest vintage fashion for today. 

Still can believe ? check it out










I take white old shirt and matches it with my fav jeans. Actually, i want to wore 'milo' diamond italiano hijab but my sist wore it first -_- so, i decided to put purple chiffon hijab and i think it sweeten my day tho.

Adidas Original superstar black and white is everything. fyi, i saving my money for couple months to finnaly buy this must have items. and i never regret it. that shoes was sick! i feel more confident whenever i wear it.

Last, i wear a simple art of bag which i found it in Jogja. Simple, cheap, but sweet!

what do you think ? :)



little message from me : dont ever waste your old clothes sis. Your old clothes can made you day if you know how to matches it. happy mix and match! 


(thanks to my sis who is captured my slay today, lol)


Love a Lots. X. B

0 komentar