#TODAYSPIN : Fool's Gold by One Direction


I dont mind being fool for you , because im already fall for you.


Assalamualaikum. So mates, today i want to write about #TODAYSPIN (give me some drumroll please). And, our #todayspin for today goes to..... one of my favourite song, Fools Gold by One Direction!!! (Oh my God, i really really miss my boys huhu. Im hardline directioner by the way, lol)

Fools Gold was one of five promotion single for fourth album of 1D : FOUR. The Boys (1D member) was full contribute in this song. Little information for you, FOUR was the last album of 1D in five formation. Yeah, in the middle of FOUR promotion tour, Zayn Leaving the band (And i started to cry again. Oh God, why i’m so emotional today?)


So, Fools Gold tell us about someone who really loves his/her crush, eventhough he know his crush is really sucked-fucked up. Let me give you the lyric and the indonesian translete (this translate is original by me, so i just want to say im sorry if there's something wrong. Lol)


(NIALL)
I'm like a crow on a wire
Aku seperti gagak yang bertengger di kawat
You're the shining distraction that makes me fly home
Kamu adalah cahaya yang membuatku terbang pulang
I'm like a boat on the water
Aku seperti Perahu di atas air
You're the raise on the waves that calm my mind
Kamu adalah gelombang yang menenangkan fikiranku
Oh, every time
Oh, Setiap waktu


(HARRY)
But I know in my heart, you're not a constant star
Tapi aku tahu di dalam hatiku aku tahu, kamu bukan bintang yang tetap

And, yeah I’ve let you use me from the day that we first met
Dan, iya, aku membiarkanmu memanfaatkanku dari pertama kita bertemu
But I'm not done yet falling for you
Tapi aku tidak akan berhenti jatuh cinta kepadamu
Fool's Gold
Kebodohan Emas

And I knew that you turn it on for everyone you met
Dan aku juga tahu jika kamu memberi sinyal kepada semua orang yang kamu temui
But I dont regret falling for you
Tapi aku tidak menyesal jatuh cinta kepadamu
Fool's Gold
Kebodohan Emas


(LIAM)
I'm the first to admit that I'm reckless
Aku yang pertama kali akan mengakui bahwa aku ceroboh
I get lost in your beauty and I can't see two feet in front of me
Aku tersesat di dalam kecantikanmu dan tidak bisa melihat dua kaki didepanku


(LOUIS)
And I know in my heart, you’re just a moving part
Dan, di dalam hatiku aku tahu bahwa kamu adalah bagian yang bergerak

And, yeah I’ve let you use me from the day that we first met
Dan aku membiarkan kamu memanfaatkanku dari pertama kita bertemu
But I'm not done yet falling for you
Tapi aku tidak akan berhenti jatuh cinta kepadamu
Fool's Gold
Kebodohan Emas

And I knew that you turn it on for everyone you met
Dan aku juga tahu jika kamu memberi sinyal kepada semua orang yang kamu temui
But I dont regret falling for you
Tapi aku tidak menyesal jatuh cinta kepadamu
Fool's Gold
Kebodohan Emas


(ZAYN)
Yeah, I know your love’s not real
Iya, aku tahu cintamu tidak nyata
That's not the way it feels
Tidak seperti itu rasanya
That's not the way you feel
Tidak seperti itu yang kau rasakan

And, yeah I’ve let you use me from the day that we first met
Dan aku membiarkan kamu memnafaatkanku dari pertama kita bertemu
But I'm not done yet falling for you
Tapi aku tidak akan berhenti jatuh cinta kepadamu 
Fool's Gold 
Kebodohan Emas

And I knew that you turn it on for everyone you met
Dan aku juga tahu jika kamu memberi sinyal kepada semua orang yang kamu temui
But I dont regret falling for you
Tapi aku tidak menyesal jatuh cinta kepadamu 
Fool's Gold 
Kebodohan Emas



How ? dont you started to feeling okay-not okay? Or maybe you still cant get the feel of the song? Its okay, i will intrepretation it


FIRST ROW :
 Niall said that, his crush was really something to him. It happen because, eventhough that girl dont do anything for Niall, But her pressence always give Niall some spirit for his life. To Niall, She always feels like home which is comfort and calm his mind.



SECOND ROW :
Harry really understand if his crush wasn’t the constant star. It means, that girl just treat him like and idiot and she never ever stop at one person. That fucking (sorry im emotional again) girl just use Harry for her good.
Harry know it so well but he doesnt care. You know why? Yea because Harry already falling for her and never wanted to stop or even regret it. Poor Harry, he just a very good boy and good lover :’)


 

THIRD ROW :
Liam suddenly agree if he is the one who stupid in this shit relationship. He just get lost in her beauty and cant stop staring at her. He even blind his eyes for everything that banned him for loving his girl. Again, he doesnt care about what the hell that girl do for him. He just falling in love and dont want to stop.



FOURTH ROW :
Louis said that his girl is a moving part. Yes, a moving part because That girl never put his heart just for Louis, but she turned it for everyone. She dont treat Louis as special person because she always makes everyone special and falling in love at her. After every-fool-body fall for her, she take all of them to be her temporary fix. And Louis is one of the fool person who dont want to stop fall for her.



FIFTH ROW :
Zayn understand if her girl’s love is not real. Zayn can feel it because that girl never really loves him. That girl only use, not even give a little feeling there. Zayn can feel it, but he cant stop falling for her.



CONCLUSION :
I think fools gold belong to someone who let himself fool for his crush. he let himself to be an idiot which always love at his crush eventhough his crush just play at him.
Really recomended for all of you which have bad situation at loving for someone. Yeah, you got a blind love and cant leave easily. You know you are a fool, but you dont stop or regret because you believe if your fool is a fools gold. Gold means pure, expensive and exclusive. Yeah, gold as your love to your crush.


How how? Starting to take many tissue there? Or you still cant get it? -___- oh dudes! get out, smooth your feeling and study again about empathy!


Love a Lots. X. B



0 komentar