well-coming speech





Assalamualaikum. 'R' initial which appear in my pictures, means : "teenage dirtbag named Robitah Eldaroini is come back!!" (give me some drum roll please, lol)

So, here i am. Decided to be a blogger which write everything, while vlogger is really happening, hehe. Sorry to say, i didnt have photogenic face, so i think i dont have any qualification to be a vlogger, lol.

 Short introduction, i'm a student of ecotourism in Bogor Agricultural University (well known as IPB).  Eventhough i'm an ecotourism student, i prefer to choose fashion, music, and literature for three things i cant life without.

Em, actually i'm not a newbie in the world of blogger. I ever have a blog while I'm in highschool (check this out 👉 www.robitaheldaroini.blogspot.com) but unfortunatelly i forgot the password. I'm not a hacker so i cant hacked my own google acount to get my old blog back. Hmm, massive massive sad about that.
But its okay then. I starting to build my homepage again with many mature things to consideration.

Yes, mature thing.
Im not a highschool girl anymore. I'm not a girl which only talked about romantic and broken hearted.
Now, i'm a woman with a lot of idea to share about. I'm a woman which talked not only about an idiot feelings, but also fashion street, music, and many thing which is very interesting and classy (wtf, lmao).

Oo yea, i also want to tell you if this blog will be mostly written in english. To be honest, my english skill, (especially grammar) is really sucked-fucked up. I have to upgrade it because we're nothing without english skill, right?

Helloooo... we're in AEC zone, and my grammar still amburadulmblakrakbuosook, etc.

According to that, i decided to write something in my blog with english language. I hope if i do it constantly, my english will increase and get better. Aameen.

I hope you can get any benefit after you read or "silaturahmi" in my personal blog.



Love a lots. X. Teenage Dirtbag. 

0 komentar